ONLY Medical Students are eligible for the competition i.e. applicants must be enrolled in a medical undergraduate program during the competition (5-13 December 2020). [Last year students who will be finishing their last day of program before the competition but not officially graduated are allowed] Pre-clinical or clinical medical years are allowed, but clinical years is preferred.
Each medical school can send up only 2 representative teams, each team consists of 3 medical students.
* Please note that participants who attended previous KKU ICEM can re-attend.
** The substitution of candidates after registration is not permitted without necessity.
- General requirement
- Proof of student OR copy of student ID card is required.
- Individual pictures of the participants.
- Academic activity
- Device: Computer/Laptop with available front camera or webcam, microphone and speakers (We suggest charging your device during activities)
- Program : Zoom, KKU ICEM website
- Place: Closed, can-not-disturb room
Cultural exchange activityThough we cannot meet in person, we still can enjoy other cultures!
You will share your presentation about your culture, and also get the score for this activity.
- Individual activity
Time : 4-6 minutes for presenting your topic(s) in this activity
Turn in your representative video or slide presentation e.g. Microsoft powerpoint for Cultural exchange section about any topic(s) below.
- National costumes
- Tourist atrractions
- National holiday
* more than one topics can be chosen.
* Upload to >>> LINK <<< then choose send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please upload before 27th November 2020.
- Normal registration fee: 100 USD/3,000 THB per TEAM
* The exact price is based on Thai Baht.
** The payment must be completed before the last day of payment period. Your registration will be confirmed when you upload your payment slip.
- Registration fee includes the following:
- All academic and non-academic activities
- Online emergency medicine topic access in KKU ICEM website
- 2 e-books
- Practical Emergency Ultrasound flashcards with AR
- A beginner’s Plearn (play+learn) with EKG
- Shipping fee of prizes
* Please read the information below carefully for your own benefits.
- Access KKU ICEM Website (avaliable at 3rd October 2020 20:00 (GMT+7) )
- Create new account (If you haven’t had any account yet). One team required only one account.
- Login, edit your information and fill the application form.
- Transfer the application fee using this banking information.
- Upload transfer slip to confirm the payment.
- Wait for comfirmation email from our finance team.
Account Number: 551-219943-4
Account Beneficiary: มูลนิธิคณะแพทยศาสตร์
(Foundation of Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University)
Bank Name: Siam Commercial Bank (SCB)
Swift code: SICOTHBK
- Normal registration: 3rd October 2020 20:00 (GMT+7) - 8th November 2020 23.59 (GMT+7)
- Payment date: 10th October 2020 20:00 (GMT+7) - 15th November 2020 23.59 (GMT+7)
- Team announcement: 22nd November 2020
- KKU ICEM 2020 starts: 5th December 2020 - 13th December 2020